Why go through the gruelling building process when you can live here in just 30 days!
Having not long had it's second birthday, this 4 bedroom Burbank built home has the perfect layout for the modern Australian family.
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite cleverly positioned away from the other 3 bedrooms
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen/dining/living with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Large pantry and heaps of kitchen bench space
- Double-glazed windows make it super quiet and improve energy efficiency
- Sliding door leads extends the main living space onto the alfresco and beautiful lush lawn
- Second separate living up the front of the house, perfect for when Bachelor in Paradise and the footy are on at the same time
- 'Kids wing' provides further 3 bedrooms at the rear that share a central bathroom with separate toilet, perfect for your kids or grandkids when they come to stay
- Neat and easy low-maintenance gardens with loads of room for kids to play
- Central heating and evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable all year round
The magnificent new Armstrong Creek School and Warralily Village are just moments away, and with great food options at places like Warralily Cockatoo you'll never cook on a Friday night again!
Just 10mins drive to Barwon Heads and about 12mins to Geelong CBD, getting to work or the beach is a breeze. Commute to Melbourne? Jump on the train at Marshall just a few mins away or scoot over to the Geelong Ring Road and you'll be on your way in no time.
With walking tracks, loads of open space and wetlands at your doorstep, 200 Warralily Boulevard will be a great place for you to call home.
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water