Whether you're looking for a family home or your next rental property, this flexible layout is just what you're after! Love being walking distance to Armstrong Creek School and Warralily Village, and being located directly across the road from a reserve - or as the kids may call it - magic forest!
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite cleverly positioned away from the other 3 bedrooms
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining/living
- Sliding door leads extends the main living space onto the alfresco
- Second separate living with french doors could easily become a 5th bedroom to help achieve more rent
- Central bathroom with separate toilet, perfect for your kids or grandkids when they come to stay
- Low maintenance north-facing backyard with ample room for the kids to play
- Central heating and split system cooling to keep you comfortable all year round
Just 10mins drive to Barwon Heads and about 12mins to Geelong CBD, getting to work or the beach is a breeze. Commute to Melbourne? Jump on the train at Marshall just a few mins away or scoot over to the Geelong Ring Road and you'll be on your way in no time.
Call now to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System